Collection for Matt

V6SINGH

Official UKCougar Stuntman
Jul 29, 2005
BE11 3ND
As title really. I'd like to arrange a nice floral tribute for Matt at his final meet. I can't bring myself to call it anything else :cry:. He would want us to be ourselves as we would at a meet.

So, if anyone can and would like to make a donation towards this, please feel free to send something to my paypal account : kullys@rocketmail.com

This is me, asking a bunch of mates, not an official thing in any way.

If you are so kind as to send something, please just pop a post in here saying "Donation Sent" or something just so I can verify it has got to me. Just for security really. Anything we can collate will be amazing. whatever is left after the flowers I'm thinking of either giving it Emma or sticking it behind the bar for his family or something. Open to suggestions there.

The flowers I have in mind are similar to the tribute I had made for Chris. This time I would get the Cougar logo in Silver and instead of UKC on the plinth, I'd try and have "Ginja" written in orange flowers.

There is another idea I have which I will be discussing with Matt's family first. I think it will be quite awesome.

Thank you in advance for reading and anything you can spare (y).

Kully.

****EDIT**** I forgot to put that really, we've only got a few days with this. In an ideal world, we would maybe have this wrapped up over the weekend?

Last edited:
Amazing progress!! Thank you guys for everything sent so far, I'm speechless. A great start and some very nice messages too.

Thanks again guys (y)