Post a pic of your cat here

Cunning :devilish:.
Offend the Amazon owners, whilst leaving Melina, Frosty, Tourmaline, Ebony (and Laser) owners wondering...which is 1st ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
From the creepy Facebook "On this Day" thingy.......7 years ago. Where does the time go? "The Ugly" looking, not quite so ugly (a year or so after the respray I think). Alongside Dave and Paul's Frosties:

548379_4392548807937_887702790_n.jpg

IMG-20190920-WA0001.jpg

Pic from a couple of weeks ago.
Need to get the wheels refurbed, fit rear mud flaps, and I want the roof doing in black.
Then I'm done with the cosmetics, or at least that was the plan until Andy revealed those lowering springs :stop:

Man, I will always love the "Back-from-the-brink" nature of that car, Matt. Like Tiger's spiritual friend and I am honoured to have been a small part of it.

Geoff, that Coug of yours doesn't need lowering. At least not from any aesthetic point of view. By all means do it, but T is in Milan at the moment and so I'm dailying her Octavia (hey, free fuel!) and it's so nice to be able to see an up-coming pothole and feel the car shrug it off like a bull elephant pounding over a crouching lioness.

Does that allegory actually work? I'm not sure but I'm going to leave it there.

She's looking great Matt (y)

You're right Chris, I've decided against lowering Claus :beer:

Man, I will always love the "Back-from-the-brink" nature of that car, Matt. Like Tiger's spiritual friend and I am honoured to have been a small part of it.

You've all been a big part of it mate. Biggest job for next year is to replace the front suspension, as it's crashy and horrible. And get those wheels refurbished and fitted. Whether my cosmetic plans come to fruition will depend entirely on Al, but as we've said before he has a lot more to be thinking about for the foreseeable future.

Sounds like it might be a wishbone job too Matt if its that bad , just shout up if you need help with the nuts and bolts ...although not with the cosmestic stuff you'll be better off with a 5 year old than me at anything cosmetic :LOL:

I know that Al will have checked and pried those wishbones, but the truth is that they were sat in mud for a long while and, even if they were okay on the last MOT, they might be getting sketchy now. Tiger's have zero movement but I have no idea how old they are. Might even be originals?

I for one will be happy to help get her up in the air and get her to wiggle and see what's what. Depending on what we find (an alternator in severe distress, probably) it would be fantastic to just get on with it.

I much prefer working on cars in distress if I don't own them.

Not a great pic but heres mine
e802a15977a406e67a18493ebbda2d0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk