Ukcougar.org update

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
Hi all,

After the recent hand over of the site to me and the formation of a new admin and mods team, we have been having a large discussion on the future of the club and the way forward from here.

A few things have been highlighted as important areas to address first. These are.

Subscriptions to the site
Club equipment.
Membership perks
Insurance

Subscriptions (soon to be called membership)

We have a had a breakdown of the site running costs and also what equipment we need to buy. I will highlight these next. For the site to be able to run, for the club to gain new equipment and to give something back to the members we have decided to keep the costs in 2014 at £18 for a years membership. This will be reviewed at the end of 2014 to decide if we can lower the costs for 2015. Monthly statements will be shown on the site of the club finances.

Club equipment

We are currently looking at purchasing the following.

New gazebo large enough to shelter people at shows.
New banner
New show display stakes. These will allow you to have a small write up on your car displayed next to it at shows.

These will be funded from subscriptions as and when the Club can afford them.

Membership Perks

We will soon be offering a small perk with every new membership. We have decided on the following

A club sticker to display in your car window
A metal keyring that doubles up as a trolley token engraved with the cougar head logo

again these will be bulk purchased when the club can afford them to then be included with every membership purchase.

Insurance

This years insurance is going to be £177 from sky. This is in hand and will be sorted hopefully by the end of this week. This will not affect the money being spent on other things as it is already allocated.

We will update soon when things start to progress.

Rob​

Hi, I joined last year as a subscriber, any chance of existing members getting a sticker and key fob please?

I think what Bobster explained was fairly clear. Do please be patient, it all takes time! :)

Membership Perks

We will soon be offering a small perk with every new membership. ...these will be bulk purchased when the club can afford them to then be included with every membership purchase.​

Not sure tbh, i had an email about a week ago saying it was up for renewal, don't remember it saying what date its due tho' and can't seem to find out within my setting/subs page

https://forums.ukcougar.club/payments.php

This will show you when your membership is due to expire. ;)

Thanks for the link but it doesn't show when its due all it says is

Available Subscriptions
Membership
Cost: -------- £18.00 one years subscription to all areas

one week subscription
Cost: -------- £5.00 7 days access to all of the forum

Validity periods marked with a * indicate that this subscription is recurring.

After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge.

been thinking of changing my username....but i think it would be a bit strange?

In fairness, once i got 'into' the cougar, i regretted such a simplistic registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.