What Have You Done to Your Cougar Today?

Spent the last two days refurbing my new wheels, sanding, spraying, polishing the outer rim, and finally fitting (ironically they belonged to the person above me many moons ago ^)

I'm done in! Feels like I've been 'pleasuring' an elephant o_O

I'm done in! Feels like I've been 'pleasuring' an elephant o_O

Twenty years ago, I redecorated Mrs. Mako's flat (which I had moved into with her after selling my house). She had a disability - MND - so she couldn't do it herself.

Anyway, it took me 3 days and at the end of it, her parents and sister came over to see what I'd done. I was nursing my wrist as they were admiring (or otherwise) my work and I said, "Christ, it feels like I just jerked off a field full of horses."

The look of shock on her mum's face was... totally worth it.

Lol ;)

I forgot to take a picture till I got back indoors.
This is a ropey one taken through the room window.
IMG-20191015-WA0001.jpg

Centre caps to fit, still awaiting some Ford emblems (they sent me Hyundai ones by mistake :sleep: ) to put on as they say Boss on them ATM.

20191003_174712(0).jpgfinally got round to fitting spoiler and light masks :) ive had the boot re painted and waited a couple of weeks for paint to harden b4 a polish. Also fitted cougar badge, quite like the clean look without v6 and cougar lettering, your thoughts?

I must admit, those tyres on your car help sticking it to the ground......oh no, stupid me, the photo is on it's side lol!!!!!

The older I get, the less enthusiasm I have for new versions of things. Just as I get up to speed they change everything and I'm back to where I was, except I know it can be done, or could have been done, but where the heck have they put it this time ?

Its like going into Sainsburys on a friday night after work when you are tired, for milk, eggs, sugar and flour, and spending an hour looking for them because they have reorganised the store...

"I used to be with ‘it’, but then they changed what ‘it’ was. Now what I’m with isn’t ‘it’ anymore and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary. It’ll happen to you!"

Centre caps and ford emblems fitted.
Not too impressed with the ford stickers from ebay but will see how they go for now.

IMG-20191017-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20191017-WA0004.jpg

Calipers need painting now + rear mudflaps to fit.

Looking good mate, however, if you want decent Ford stickers you need to contact Alan aka Pid_16v His stickers are the best and most on this forum including me run his stickers on our cars, and moreover, they fit perfectly in whatever colour and style you want them in.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, yes, fair comment. You still wont find better lol! Don't get me wrong, there are some good stickers out there but rate Al's to be the best.