What Have You Done to Your Cougar Today?

Axximilli

Active user
Oct 15, 2012
USA
We have one of these threads over on the US forums so I figured it would be cool to have one over here. Just post up a pic or just tell us about your project for the day, whether it be changing the oil or waxing the car or what have you, go ahead and enlighten us!

I'll kick it off. Today I Plasti-Dipped my stock rims and a roush style spoiler to replace my Wings West high rise and see which I like better

jy8egy7e.jpg

huquqave.jpg

qevavehu.jpg

rujynyte.jpg

I changed my clear side repeaters for some new ones, since the old ones were real cheapo ones and were now going yellow. Also vacuumed out and cleaned the interior and replaced my old UKCougar.com with stickers with new UKCougar.org ones.
Of course that was yesterday (Sunday) in the UK, I realise when you posted it was still Sunday in the US but Monday here (y)

Entrusted mine to the wife for the day and prayed to God my alloys would come back in the same condition!!

She's at the tint shop being redone as we speak. 5% windshield banner, 20% on the doors, 5% on the quarter panel windows and the rear window. Pictures to come when I get her back

I looked out of the window to see she's still sat there under her cover. Will be taking her for a blast when I'm next off.

Jacked up front passenger side,to check out fitting a cold air feed and then thought bugger it -its too hot , released the jack and sat in the sun with a cold one (y)(y)(y)

Noticed some rust forming on the discs through a week of not being used, realised the engine wasn't going to fix itself. Died a little inside.

resealed two split rims, tinkered with the turbo, changed the plugs as its eaten another set lol.. played with the boost controller settings. then smashed the front wall down on the house so its not so much of a ball ache getting on the drive :D

Reactions: tiff