pimp my ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
I have received an email from the producers of "pimp my ride" they want to do an episode featuring a ford cougar. obviously they are cheap enough now to be a banger lol.

Anyway what the production team want is applications to be put here why you want your car modding from its current condition and your location in the uk. cars will then be with them for a week and you will be required to be on set for approximately 2 days for filiming the progress and then the reveal of your finished article. you will be reimbursed travel costs and expenses.

they have an account on here now and will take the best application on the 15th.

Good luck!

Its proper Ade, saw the email! Bad timing maybe but there is a new season in the making and the focus is apparently on car communities with many cars qualifying for classic car insurances etc. Probably to do with the sponsors of the show or something. What they want is candidates to be put forward so they can assess and discuss potential for the show.

There's also a new season of Pink Slips coming up. MTV Europe have got a huge focus on cars this year. Pink Slips airs on the Viva channel.

Its proper Ade, saw the email! Bad timing maybe but there is a new season in the making and the focus is apparently on car communities with many cars qualifying for classic car insurances etc. Probably to do with the sponsors of the show or something. What they want is candidates to be out forward so they can assess and discuss potential for the show.

That's even funnier Kully... :) I will take your word for it and see what happens... (y)

I was thinking maybe Chris might be a good suggestion? Panel damage, faded paint, corroded wheels etc? That's a car that could use a face lift?

If this is real.....then I would offer up mine! I would love a crazy custom oneoff car with candy paint etc :cool:

If genuine I have a running silver v6 which has no redeeming qualities and needs loads of tlc. Oh it does have wheels and can move. Challenge set

Im up for this too dudes! Wish they could select 10 cars from the club and then it would seem fair. Imagine! THE CLUB REVIVAL. We could get good rep. D

It would be great it they could do a small snippet of our cars and us?

Ok pardon my wishfull thinking lol.

I wasn't fooled for a second mate :oops:. Mindyou, i've got a couple of very good wheel arch cutaways here that need a car welding onto them, do you think this would qualify?

IMAG0122_zps93ab61a4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.