site down 19-20 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
just so you guys know in advance so you can find some alternative way to waste time I will be taking the site offline for 2 days from the 19th November at lunchtime until early evening on the 20th. this is so I can catch up on a ton of maintenance and jobs that I haven't had a chance to do.

for the people that have pm'd me I'm sorry if I haven't had time to do your requests.

please post below any jobs or bugs you have found or want sorting. please don't chat in this thread as I will use this thread to get all the loose ends sorted over the downtime period.

thanks

Rob

Well, as you mention jobs...

The text in the "Search Thread" drop box is very light grey on white with the "Dark" skin. So if you happen to have a moment in your hectic schedule ;)

cheers Rob

been pointed out in the last few days that we can't add vehicles to the garage
email notifications for subscribed threads, PMs etc are pretty slow coming through
in the garage the edit & delete modification icons are missing but you can still click on where they should be

Thanks

Can't see the over 18's secton in my daily search and have to have all my post in there morderted.. :cry:
Site still running slow and timing out, and if i use the smileys it freezes the page for anything up to 5 mins at a time..

Thanks Rob..

Will part of that maintenance be the Forum Runner plugins and setup? Just that that still runs like poo and the profiles still don't show, parse errors every click, not showing pictures properly etc. Also I don't knowing the Forum Runner app supports a ban button like Crapatalk did. Would make getting rid of the spam accounts easier from the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.