Insurance Sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
I am sick to death of people coming on here and giving the insurance guys a hard time. Just because one of them bit back you all pile in and give him a hard time when in fairness you were taking the **** before he started. If you have nothing constructive to say then don't say anything.

I work bloody hard behind the scenes to get the members discounts with suppliers and insurers and if you are going to give them a hard time they will leave. This is the second insurer I have now had to ask to stay because of hassle and abuse off of members.

Sometimes you wont get insured, sometimes it will not be competitive. They do not need reminding every 5 bloody minutes. I have had to come on here after posts were reported, texts were sent when it was you lot to start with!

This is the last time I will allow this to happen. If I see members arguing in there again then I will remove your access to the discounts section and you wont be able to benefit from bugger all that the forum has set up.

Rob

Just to echo what Rob has said in addition to the discount privileges being revoked it will also earn you a 48 hour forum ban. A repeat performance will earn a 7 day ban.

It takes a lot of time and effort to sort discounts out and tbh I would not want to be a insurance representative on here given the crap they get given, who you use is a choice. Below is a guide of what is acceptable and isn't.

To clarify if you make a post saying you tried getting a quote but felt that the service you got was not fantastic for a reason OTHER than a restriction the company has in place like postcode areas (yes it's frustrating as a lot will not quote mine living in Manchester) say as an example the person on the phone was rude then that is acceptable. Posts stating "insurance company xyz is shit because they won't insure me because of my postcode/age/modifications" will result in the 48 hour ban without exception whether it is made by admin/mod/subscriber.

Hope that's clear.

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.