Where's Chris?

Stribo

Banned user
Sep 12, 2007
not here
Mods please move or delete if you feels this thread's inappropriate or should be in pics.

Thanks to RichB all of us that attended Chris' funeral got a photo of him, I was just wondering what everyone had done with their's? Our's is on the dresser in the dining room, along with our wedding photo's, and a couple of special momentos to us:

temporary-3.jpg

I know it may seem strange, but I have a chat to him from time to time. Still so hard to believe he's gone.

BTW Will be getting a frame soon.

Chris's photo is at the side of my vinyl cutting pc in the office upstairs. Sadly the ribbons went on a wayward trip somewhere on the A38 i think. I noticed them missing after a trip out a few days ago.

Ribbons on aerial and photo stuck inside drivers side rear window (the one i'm least likely to look through when i'm driving) just above the Badminton meet sticker, something that Chris + Tim loved attending.
Guess they will both stay there till i'm told otherwise. Do get people asking who he is and what the ribbons are for.

i feel chris has brought us all together! its gonna be a positive year, for all of us, something good has come out of his passing and thats something for the club to hold on to, these are great cars!!!! ford didnt see it but we do! it WAS their flagship but at the time there was other stuff going on that overshadowed the cougar. in time people wil see one of these cars fly by and ... it will be oh my god did u see that what was that? that was COOOOOL!!!!!!!
THAT CONTINUES TO BE MY WISH!
it is and always will be a great car turns heads even now!
something to be proud of something chris understood .

My ribbons are still flying although slowly starting to unravel a bit now. Chris' photo is on a shelf in the kitchen and will be framed in time to take pride of place on the bar in the Hall for the Castle Combe meet.

Have been stuck in a diseasel friggin Smax for the last 2 days Grrrrrrrrr

And being as Chris is still in my glovebox, him n me went for a sodding good blast round the lanes on the way home ;-) (scared the crap out of some dude in an S60 that thought he was on it too lol)

Hope you enjoyed it Chris hehehehe know i bloody did

I think it's brilliant how people on this forum remember the departed members. Sadly, Chris is the most recent and i got to know him pretty well, and i miss his input here, and i know i'm going to miss his presence at future meets. I also find it heart warming to see that i'm not the only one who "chats" to him while out on the open road.

Well as my Cougar is not on the road yet... I transferred the ribbons from Stripes and are flying high on my Mazda for now... They will go on the cat soon...