Nico, Lesley Nicholson

jezport

Club Member
Sep 9, 2004
Leeds
The older members here will remember Les, if not for his personality they would remember him by his reg cougar. To the new members who did not know him you could not have met a nicer guy. He attended at least one Cougarfest and attended lots of shows.

Here is a link to his profile on cougarDB http://www.cougardb.com/nico/7928

Les was an active member on the forum while he was in good health and loved his car. I met him and his girls on a few occasions and considered him a true gent.

Les Nicholson RIP

9492.jpg

Attachments

• 9492.jpg
    9492.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 24
Yeah I remember him, nice bloke, his Cat might still be around it was sold on after his death and the new owner was a member on here for a while. (ironicaly thats the new owner in the video) :)

Never met the guy but looking at his Cougar photos it is obvious he invested a lot of time and effort (and probably hard earned £) in his pride and joy - R.I.P. Nico

I never met Les, although heard lots about him from other members. His old red coug was up for sale on Pistonheads only the other month. Wonder if we will see it again back in the club??

I only briefly met Les at the very first cougarfest I believe, seemed a decent bloke, the car was looking a little tired on the outside back then, one too many arguements with speed bumps I think, he was definately obsessed with red though, I always found it amusing that he was from Redcar.:)

I only briefly met Les at the very first cougarfest I believe, seemed a decent bloke, the car was looking a little tired on the outside back then, one too many arguements with speed bumps I think, he was definately obsessed with red though, I always found it amusing that he was from Redcar.:)
When Les was well he looked after his car meticulously but his heart problem was made worse when he had a botched operation. This left him with very little energy so his car was somewhat neglected.

I remember how he used to polish it when he arrived at shows. He even got some red cougar trainers to match it.