Funeral arrangements for Chris (Warthog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good day today, we showed the people of Warwick what it means to be a Cougar supporter.
Good to see Tim and his family and to see they were still in good spirits. Sorry to everyone I managed to lose I put wrong direction's in phone, opposite ones, so they were from Chris and Tim's house to the car park not other way around :what:

Very emotional day, but a cracking send off for Chris and I'm sure he would have been proud to see all the Cougars in convoy and the turnout of UKC people. Just goes to show that UKC is more like an extended family rather than a car owners club. It was a privilege to have been a part of it.

Today was a very mixed experience. One the one hand it was obviously moving and something that nobody ever wants to do, on the other it was a fantastic turnout by the club. The sheer quantity of cars and the distances the drivers of them had travelled really was a tangible illustration of how well regarded Chris was and that UKCougar.com is so much more than just a car club. If Chris could have seen what went on today, particularly the seeingly endless snake of Cougars in the cortege and then the car park at The Leopard afterwards, I can't help but think he'd have been impressed.

My thanks go to Tim for allowing us to share in this most personal of days, but also to each and every member of this fantastic club of ours who came together and made today what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.