New trader in Discount section

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
I would like to make you all aware that Martin (Dogsbody) has set up a new company called CATfabs.

Details of products are in the new section in members discounts. Im sure you will be aware of the high quality braces he makes and please check in on a regular basis to see what else becomes available.

Rob

and for anybody who hasn't had one of the braces yet, just ask anybody who has! The quality is second to none. Thanks for posting this up Rob, and good luck with the venture Mart, let's hope it takes off for other makes, not just the cougar :beer:

and for anybody who hasn't had one of the braces yet, just ask anybody who has! The quality is second to none. Thanks for posting this up Rob, and good luck with the venture Mart, let's hope it takes off for other makes, not just the cougar :beer:

Sod the build quality - the improvement in driveability is AMAZING..............the build quailty however is second to none (y)

Yeah Martin's work is top notch. I read he is branching into Carbon Fibre products too, pray tell??
Got the rear strut brace and it is brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all for the kind words and thanks Rob and jj for allowing this.

Yes Matt, CF parts are to be added to the range, I'm collecting parts and gearing up over Xmas to start production in the new year ;-)

Mart,

Is there any chance of a list of the products you will have available and an idea of the prices?

Just so I know how much i need to squirrel away from the joint account.

Not set any prices yet Si, just for the strut braces.

Most interior trim parts can be CF skinned or moulded along with certain exterior bits.

I'm open to suggestion really, if anyone has a part they want wrapping lemme know and I'll look into it

Loving my rear strut brace in the snow, it makes the Cat a bit more tail happy. Good luck with the new venture Mart, definitely interested in having some bits carbon wrapped. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.