Approaching Christmas and New year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
Well its getting towards christmas and the end of a another year and yet another 12,000 miles on the cougars dash!

Its been a good year for the club. We have seen a few old faces move on but also some good people arrive :)

Some people have had a rough year. Myself included. But as they say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

I would like to extend my thanks to the Moderators who give up a huge amount of time to help make the forum what it is. I would also like to thank you as the members that contribute to the content!

Lets see the end of this year out and approach next years show season with even bigger numbers!

From the three of us at the helm of the UKcougar we wish you all a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year!

Rob, Jason & Matt

Rob, you have my utmost respsect for coping with what has been thrown at you this term.

I think you and the other moderators do a superb job, and I thankyou

Cheers for everything you and the other mods do rob and let's hope 2011 is a better year as this one was shit

Happy chrimbo and all that festive crap boys and girls

All I can say is my thoughts are the same as above. Great job you have all done and I for one am proud to be a member on this forum. I have met some brilliant people from here, some which have become friends.

Best Wishes to one and all and lets hope that 2011 will be a fantastic year and lets forget the **** from 2010!!!

I have to say, having belonged to various forums over the years, i particulary like this one as the mods don't just run it, they actually listen to members concerns & adjust accordingly, which i think is very commendable, so well done to you all & long may it continue !

i am probably not the most vocal or active member on the forum, but enjoy logging in and getting to a few meetings, so thank you to all the mods, merry chrimbo and may the new year be better for a few members who have had/are having a rough time this year

I've not been on here long but it's by far been the most welcoming and helpful car owner's club I've seen so far. Have a good Christmas everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.