how did you find out about us.......

How did you discover ukcougar.org?

• Total voters

JJ

Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Manchester
As it says guys, if your new to the club let us know how you came across it.
Jason

Hey what about the adverts i run on ebay, like RIGHT NOW!

Must have pulled someone in. :LOL:

Jackson goes on my/our local cruise site and the address was in his signature banner. 8)

I wonder if those we flyer are actually interested enough to bother looking though?? Would expect anyone keen on their car to try looking for the owner's club (although there's bound to be a couple who wouldn't have thought one existed).

All too aware that the majority of Cougars are likely "wasted" on uninterested owners who bought it as it was a "nice shape" or "was cheap" and have even less interest in knowing other owners/learning about their car.

Funny thing is if it wasn't for this club I simply couldn't have kept my car with everything that's gone wrong with it. IF it hadn't been for those 10mins a day spent on the forum learning from other's experience I'd be knackered. So many Ford "problems" are ever so simple to rectify, and a club like this keeps owning a car painless. I'd have spent close to ?ú1500 in garages so far if I didn't have the use of this website.

There seems to be a lot of disinterested owners, for sure. I was alongside a filthy bog-standard black X-reg V6 Cougar at the lights the other evening. I waved to the Asian bloke driving it, and his eyes widened and his jaw dropped when he looked at mine. He followed me for a short while, and he could have taken our web address from my number plate thingy. Maybe they dont realise that it might be F**ds forgotten car, but that theres still stuff we can do to enhance it?

Maybe the flyer could do with a facelift, possibly adding a nice Cougar pic next to the logo. Sometimes drivers just throw away flyers (not necessarily ours) without even looking at them so may it just needs to be a little more eye catching?

FlamencoAssassin said:
Maybe the flyer could do with a facelift, possibly adding a nice Cougar pic next to the logo. Sometimes drivers just throw away flyers (not necessarily ours) without even looking at them so may it just needs to be a little more eye catching?
The header on the home page looks cool

searched endlessly for info on the Cougar, but to no avail, but by pure chance came across the site by accident............ well actually I just typed ford cougar owners club in the google search engine! :D

Loved the car, finally in a position to buy & did a websearch for info. Wished I'd waited 6 months though, I would've bought goldmembers

Wyrme said:
Loved the car, finally in a position to buy & did a websearch for info. Wished I'd waited 6 months though, I would've bought goldmembers

Ditto...... :( :roll: :?

Found thru Google search. Thought there must be someone out there who knows how to get a Cougar's brakes to do something when you press the pedal!!!!! And lo there was!!!

Found site by looking at Cougar stuff on Ebay.
Did some searches when I first got car but that was 2-3 years ago. I guess that was before this site was started?

See Jason, knew my ebay advertising worked yet still you refuse to recognize it by making it an option in the poll, HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :wink:

Have just PX my Corrado 16v for a 5 yr old Cougar V6(pick it up on Tuesday, I just knew it made sense :D ) I just knew it made sense!! Asked the guys on the Corrado forum if they knew of any Cougar forums and one of the guys pointed me here. So have registered and am browsing for the first time, as much as I can not being a fully paid up member that is.