Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
I have now installed this on the forum..

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:
IMG_0036.png

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:
IMG_0037.png

See Who's Online:
IMG_0038.png

Reply to Post and Image Upload:
IMG_0041.png

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support
IMG_0042.png

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel
main.png

Same feature set as iPhone:
threadmenu.png

Quickly Reply to a conversation:
thread_bottom_menu.png

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

latest-v.png

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also
imageview.png

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

So.... this is something that will let me look at the forum on a touchscreen phone and tap the screen where I would normally click a mouse on a computer? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? I only ask because I'm due a phone upgrade this month and I'm getting a Nokia X6, which is apparantly touchscreen.

every time i log on with my nokia i keeps asking me to download the software shame i dont have a touchscreen lol

Any chance this application will be available for a Samsung Tocca? (touch screen) as just bought a new phone and would be great if I could get on the forum while out and about.

Well now i own a "modern" phone with all the bells and whistles, i was thinking of installing this app, but is it worth it? I can already access the forum without it. Does it make things any easier?

Bare in mind i am an original old fart member. o_O

Well now i own a "modern" phone with all the bells and whistles, i was thinking of installing this app, but is it worth it? I can already access the forum without it. Does it make things any easier?

Bare in mind i am an original old fart member. o_O
yes alan it does because you just have the text and the pictures, no avatars or sig's, easy to keep track of threads and even easier to post picrtures straight from your mobile...live...:LOL: easy to move around the forum too

Well they don't make it easy do they , Where the hell are you supposed to get it from? I tried the app store, sure theres plenty of gunk about it, theres even a link to "Get this app" which leeds to 32 pages of reviews etc, asking for more reviews before you've managed to download it :cry::cry::cry:

Lol now all you need to do is go into the settings and change the tapa talk signature, or it comes up on each message you type ie. Sent from my HTC wildfire using tapa-talk ;)

Yea but it's new to me, so your all going to have to put up with it for a while :) until the new novelty wears off a bit :LOL:

I cba lol dont want to use credit card on it anyhow ;-) mine shows everything as normal anyhow, just have to zoom in a bit lol

My thoughts exactly Tony, but i decided to give it a try anyway. I am very surprised how much easier it is to use, and i payed with paypal £1.95 :)

Not sent from my HTC Wildfire using tapatalk :angel:

One of the only paid-for apps*, most of the free ones are good enough, most of the apps are rubbish to say the least, just read the customer reviews

ie.one of the only ones i'd pay for

Status
Not open for further replies.