Cougar Spotting

Around 22:30 and again at 32:45 when another had turned up (both Frosty V6s). He mentions he'd like to try a Cougar - anyone want to volunteer one for one of his test drive videos? :)

Spotted a tidy looking ebony C1 on the forecourt of Sainsbury's petrol station in Keighley this morning.

16th October 2020, spotted in a dashcam video (they weren't doing anything wrong). Point was to show that Cougars still exist in the northern USA:

e8BYxzt.jpg

My first cougar spotting for a very long time.

T352 JVW, standard looking blurple C1, didn't see a V6 badge, followed from the Nuthall roundabout (A610) about an hour ago.

Just had a look at the vehicle status... it appears to be SORN'ed!

Just seen my first Cougar in the wild since Cougar ownership, I thought it was a Puma at first... A frosty going down Larkman Lane in Norwich about half an hour ago. Private plate C17 didn't get the last three. Anyone from here?

Hello Foulsham!

Just thought I'd let you know that your Photobucket link just takes me to their "Explore" page, even if I allow scripts globally. Short version: I cannot see your picture.

Photobucket screwed us all a few years ago and this is probably part of that, so if you want to share pics with people who aren't paid members, please consider another host. My preference is for Imgur, but in a pinch you can also upload pictures directly to this forum.