Cougar Spotting

Very late C1 spotted in Ian (Hubnuts) social event video, if you don’t watch his videos they are absolutely fantastic and well worth watching and I know he’d absolutely love to borrow one to film a review if anyone is kind enough to offer...

BV51 XXC at 22:42
and W816 JRM 28:51

both park together at 33:02

https://youtu.be/6wbSLPWID0U

Last edited:
Spotted a frosty this morning on the Caister-on-Sea bypass A149. We were in my wife's car on the way to a weekly checkup, so I slowed down until I got the number - EJ51 LXZ

It headed for Great Yarmouth seafront, so might have been holiday makers down for the weekend. There have been 'bucket loads' of classic cars on our local roads over the last few days, so I guess there is yet another event taking place nearby...

I never see any down here in darkest Devon, I guess that's kinda good isn't it.......? Always nice to see a pic of a hidden one somewhere. I keep thinking mine will appear on here one day!

Oh that made chuckle! 1st time I've seen that one and Oooooh it looks nice. Many thanks and I hope you are both well.

Just 5 minutes with an oily rag..... you know! Car wasn't far from that when i got it so my job was easy. Fine praise indeed though so i will take it. Thank you

C2 V6 auto seen parked today in New Barns Road, Ely, Cambs. Recent MOT, but an awful lot of advisories!
33864194828_1c7ecd6394_z.jpg
[/url]

I suppose, if we strip a car for spares, and the shell is definitely destined for the crusher, there's no issue with it passing by the oval circuit for one more moment of 'glory'.

I got a call from ACPO Lucijo on her way up to visit her older sister in Norwich yesterday. On the M11 heading north, we estimate just before Bishops Stortford at about 12:30 she had caught up with a green, from the sound of it Tourmaline, Cougar V6 with the reg :-

SAL 4N S Alan ? Sally Ann ? Or a less common name for these parts - Salan ?

It turned off near the end of the M11 at the junction for A10 & A1309 near Addenbrookes. She hesitated to overtake it in her white Aygo which she normally drives flat out ( must take after her dad ! )

Same here Dan, I very rarely see them now. Today's was the first "wild" one I've seen for some time. Turns out that Lucy also spotted that same frosty in Bournemouth a few weeks back. I guess it belongs to a local, so maybe I'll see it again and get a closer look (y)