Cougar Spotting

C2 frosty in Tesco Fforestfach in Swansea, One morning earlier this week. Spoke to the driver for a few minutes, not a member but I suggested he look us up. He said he’s had a few Cougars, he’s got cloudy headlights, I told him plenty on here would love C2 headlights.

Spotted a cougar this morning (the first this year)
York city centre around 9:30, Blurple with reg ending UAT.

Green cougar on the roundabout of the M25 for the A217, sat behind with a landrover didn't see the plate. Anyone here? first one i've seen in well over a year.

For those not on Facebag, this was posted by one of the members on there.
Sewn by himself and the thing in the boot is something to do with hybrid hydrogen energy.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

...and the thing in the boot is something to do with hybrid hydrogen energy.
That'll be one of those 'free energy' devices that uses electricity produced by the alternator, to split water and inject the resulting elements in with the fuel providing a power boost or using less fuel :rolleyes: - as advertised in the back of the tabloids or on social media. Because obviously the oil companies would buy out or close down any such contraption if it worked.

Nvingo, wow such cynicism.

Oh and I’ve never heard of such a thing but I know your right.

He is. So you turn the alternator to create the current to generate hydrogen. And then you burn the hydrogen to release energy. The energy contribution from the hydrogen would be tiny fractions of an mpg. I did the calculation once.
And it's only a gain if you can get more energy from the hydrogen than you got from burning the extra petrol to turn the alternator against the extra resistance. So, can you - NO. There's no such thing as a free lunch here.

If you could electrolyse the water using solar panels, that would make more sense but honestly not worth it IMO.

My little Citroen apparently does some kind of witchcraft to harvest energy from the alternator to increase MPG. I've no idea what that process entails, but I do know that it returns 70 MPG on a motorway run.