Cougar Spotting

French-registered LHD V6 with OEM spoiler westbound on the M4 between Newport and Cardiff, 1045 this morning. Lovely metallic grey colour. Damn those other countries and their colour choices.

I hope so. :censored:

MOT expired in 2013 so I guess it's dead now anyway (and out of it's misery).

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at that licence plate - literally what should be the plate as mounted on the car - and tell me whether you think that's real. SRSLY?

Faaaaake.

And even if it wasn't - which it totally is - why you making your Cougar look like a Leopard? Not even the same species. Dumbass.

Im gonna guess vinyl wrap. You can still see the body lines and panel gaps. Thing that makes me think its a wrap is if you look at the hood edge a couple of the spots dont match like it would if it was just a texture layered over a car in photoshop.

I'm going to guess leopard because tiger stripes would be obnoxious and cougar fur would just make it a brown car?

Melina Blue coug at garage in Ivybridge, had some work done, has a recent new mot. Will keep my eye out for her on the road. Reg: V424 GEV

Spotted a Melina Blue Coug at the local industrial estate down here at Ivybridge, Devon, V reg, looks like it's possibly going to be scrapped, although to me it looked to good to do that, but didn't get a look underneath it. I may try and go down at weekend, if it's still there.

Same one Tim?

My first "Spot" in a long time. Frosty S227 or S277, i forgot but it was about 1.00pm Tuesday (yesterday) at the Hucknall/M1 junction. Looked a tidy one but i could only see the left side and half the rear due to traffic so no idea of variant. Odds are it was V6 but if it was you, i was the ROush frosty in your rear view (y)

Frosty X122BEU, on Poolbrook Rd, Malvern, 1745 this evening. This is a new one on me in this area - from the MOT history it appears to have done less than 26000 miles too.