Cougar Spotting

Sorry, Volvo was rikedwards, burple was Phil robbo, really nice guy that used to be on here a bit of a character,
the person from sittingbourne wasn’t a member here for some reason or other but used to be on south coast cougars.

It's been a while since I've spotted another Cougar in the wild, so long it fact when I saw one this morning it took me by surprise. Frosty C1 with spoiler, on the A6002 this morning.

It's been a while since been here just pulled into ats euromaster in Rugeley and spotted this puppy don't know if it's one of ours lol.
08f7b8720fd08ab7c5d2a0427d02ddcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I don't know if anyone follows the UKTV series 'Bangers and Cash'? It's a car auction show and while idly watching an episode last night I saw (just for the briefest moment) a silver Cougar reg X92 OUG. Was this car ever on here....?

Spotted on the DTS Hazard perception test

Reg is A14 USC which is now on a Puma, wonder if its a known car and you can claim your royalties :LOL:

Either an Ebony or Melina V6, registration T956 HCK, heading North on the M40 near Banbury at about 6:30 this evening. First Cougar I've seen 'in the wild' in months.

Judging by the graphics they're using it as a Pace/Safety car. Matchams Raceway seem to have a "tradition" of using an old Ford in this way, often a Mondeo, but many years ago it was an old Falcon ute that had made its way here from Australia :)