• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2019 Bramblewood 30 aug to 1st sept

ooooh aaaaaaaaaar Jim Laaaaaad :)
There's a nice 50s style cafe on the prom there where random Americana park up, bikes and cars. It should keep them in conversation over a cuppa or two ;)

Hi folks,

Due to work I can't make Fest this year.
Have a good one, it's a great venue!
cheers,
Wil

Yeah, it was an absolute bargain with or without power. I'm going to be running on gas and battery for what it's worth.

We also probably won't be sharing the rally field with anyone, (though there was that poor couple that had to put up with us last year!) so BBQs and a reasonable level of music and light pollution will be just fine.

Matt, buy an LED torch with a hanger if you haven't got one already. It's a long walk to the toilets/kitchen at 4am.

Sorry guys I cannot make this years due to other commitments but I will stick my head in on Friday evening and drop a few bits off for members.

Prices I was quoted are as email below.

From:info@bramblewoodcaravanpark.com <info@bramblewoodcaravanpark.com>
Sent: 23 April 2019 09:06
To: 'phil c'
Subject: RE: Bramblewood Caravan Park

Good morning Phil

All confirmed for 30[SUP]th[/SUP] & 31[SUP]st[/SUP] of August.

I will keep the prices the same as last year, £11.00 without electric and £13.00 with.

Look forward to seeing you again in August.

Best regards

Steve & Sandra Coffin

Bramblewood Caravan Park
Brown Moss Nature Reserve
Whitchurch
Shropshire
SY13 4BU

01948 665399

Did you tell them we are booked on the rally field with the Cougar club.

He probably didn't, so he'll be in the caravan park next to the buildings and introducing a bunch of 60-somethings to heavy bass drops.